The tanker production line is a set of machines and equipment used to produce plastic tankers. These tankers are made in different shapes and sizes for different applications, including storage of water, fuel, chemicals, etc.
The stages of tanker production in the production line are as follows:
In the first step, raw materials such as polyethylene or polypropylene are crushed to form granules. The granules are then transferred to the extruder to be melted.
In the extrusion stage, the granules are melted and formed into tubes or sheets. This pipe or sheet is then transferred to the molding machine to produce the tanker.
In the molding stage, the molten tube or sheet is injected into a mold with the desired shape. The mold is then closed and pressurized to mold the plastic into the shape of the mold.
After molding, the tank must be cooled until the plastic solidifies. This is usually done in an oven or water bath.
After cooling, the tanker should be checked for any possible defects. If necessary, defects are repaired using cutting and welding devices.
The repaired tankers are then packed to prepare for shipping. Packaging usually involves the use of plastic film, cartons or boxes.
Types of tanker production line
The production line of tankers can be divided into different types based on the type of raw materials, the shape of the tanker and the production capacity.
Based on the type of raw materials
The production line of tankers can be divided into two categories based on the type of raw materials:
- Production line of polyethylene tankers
- Production line of polypropylene tankers
Based on the shape of the tanker
The production line of tankers can be divided into different types based on the shape of the tanker, including:
- Cylindrical tanker production line
- Production line of conical tankers
- Production line of spherical tankers
Based on production capacity
The production line of tankers can be divided into different types based on production capacity, including:
- Production line of small tankers (capacity less than 1000 liters)
- Production line of medium tankers (capacity 1000 to 10000 liters)
- Production line of large tankers (capacity more than 10,000 liters)
Advantages and disadvantages of tanker production line
- Tanker production with high speed and accuracy
- Production of high quality and high resistance tankers
- Reducing the cost of tanker production
- High initial cost of investment in tanker production line
- The need for skilled manpower to work with the tanker production line
The tanker production line is an essential tool for the production of plastic tankers with high speed and precision and high quality. These production lines can be used to produce plastic tankers in different shapes and sizes for different applications.